Tuition & Fees
For more information about scholarships, please contact our Finance Manager, Romana Grindeland, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All families are required to complete and sign a Financial Obligation Contract as part of the Enrollment or Re-enrollment process. This contract explains tuition payment policies and allows parents to choose their preferred payment schedule.
One (1) Annual payment, on or before 15 August
- Two (2) Semester payments, on or before 15 August and 15 January
- Four (4) Quarterly payments, on or before 15 August, 15 October, 15 January , and 15 March
- Cash--(Please schedule an appointment with the CISP Finance Manager to make a cash payment). CISP will accept Czech crowns (CZK), Euros, or US Dollars. If paying in Euros or USD, the exchange rate of CNB (www.cnb.cz) on the day CISP receives the cash payment will be used to determine the amount applied to your balance.
- Bank Transfer-- (banking details below) Payments in Czech crowns, Euros, and US Dollar will be accepted--the exchange rate of CNB (www.cnb.cz) on the day CISP receives payment will be used to determine the amount applied to your balance.
- Credit Card--Please see the PayU link provided at the bottom of this page for more information.
*All Payments should appear in the CISP account on or before the due date specified. Late payments are subject to a .05% late charge per day.
CISP Banking Details*:
Bank transfers initiated inside the Czech Republic – Raiffeisenbank a.s. account number: 2201491001/5500
Bank transfers initiated from outside the Czech Republic – Raiffeisenbank a.s. IBAN: CZ3655000000002201491001
(for EU payments) SWIFT Code: RZBCCZPP
*Please remember to include your student's name and grade level in the memo line of your bank transfer, so that payments can be posted to the correct student account.
The Christian International School of Prague determines its tuition level annually to meet the needs of the school today and to ensure appropriate stewardship of the school’s future through the Board’s Strategic Plan. The Board and school’s Leadership Team prayerfully consider the meaning of the school’s mission and how that will come alive in the life of your child each year. Your tuition payment empowers our school to deliver an excellent program staffed by committed and expert faculty in a safe facility. We consider this to be a partnership with you where you are gifted the resources to invest in your children’s future and we are held accountable for the stewardship of the resources given to us through the Board’s Strategic Plan and the annual budget.