Back to Calendar
Elementary students (Grades 1-5) whose parent's registered in advance may attend this half-day of special activities: Art, Music and Physical Education.
- Be in good health, not sharing a home with anyone who is considered to be in a high risk category.
- Be registered in advance by a parent to participate (deadline is 18 May).
- Be in front of the building (Legerova side) by 9:00. Parents are not allowed in the building, but MUST be out front of the building by 12:00 to pick-up their child(ren).
- Not group outside the building, they should line up observing the 2-meter rule for the next student. They will be escorted into the building by a teacher or staff member. They must wear a mask until they are in the classroom.
- Bring two (2) masks and have a bag or container to hold the extra mask.
- Have their Parent sign a paper saying they are aware of these rules and chose to send their child to school and assume all responsibility for the risk. They must also confirm that the child has been completely healthy in the two weeks preceding the Special Wednesday event.
CISP will regulate/observe the following for Special Wednesdays:
- Maximum of 15 students allowed per class.
- Teacher assigned to each group of students will not change.
- Classrooms will be organized so that students will maintain a distance of 2 meters from each other.
- Children may be outside, but will be required to wear their masks.
- Classrooms will have hand sanitizer. Bathrooms will have sanitizer and disposable hand towels.
- Classroom window will be opened when possible.
- Teachers must wear masks, except when they are in the classroom.
- Students will need to wash their hands upon arrival at the school and use disinfection.